Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Wachete s.r.o. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- rent, duplicate, reproduce, redistribute or resell crawled content collected by this website
- cause harm to other websites by overloading them with crawling
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website or any other website which you collect data from; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Wachete s.r.o.’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Wachete s.r.o.’s express written consent.
Payments,Fees and Refunds
Wachete s.r.o. may now or in the future charge a fee for certain services, on subscription basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
When you purchase a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
Changes to the fee schedule are effective upon posting the changes on the Site.
When you purchase any service that has a fee, you authorize Wachete s.r.o. or its third party payment processors to charge the credit card identified by you for the full amount of the applicable fees and all applicable taxes, and you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use such credit card for the purpose of purchasing such service.
You further authorize Wachete s.r.o. to store your credit card information in the third party services used by Wachete s.r.o. (Braintree and Paypal).
If Wachete s.r.o. does not receive payment from your credit card provider, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand, and acknowledge that Wachete s.r.o. may suspend your access to the Services in the event such amounts are not timely paid. All sales are final, and Wachete s.r.o. will not issue any refunds, including refunds for prepaid monthly fees.
This websites provides viewing and downloads data from other websites. Wachete s.r.o. is not responsible for content of third party websites in any way.
Wachete s.r.o. is also not responsible for URLs which users enter to preview or monitor and their are solely liability of user which accepted this terms and conditions
You must not use this website to show preview or collect data from following websites:
- content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or that provides private information of any third party including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and similar information
- content that is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, contains unethical or unwanted commercial content, furthers unlawful acts (such as phishing) or misleads recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing)
- content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable (as determined in our sole discretion)
- content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any local, state, national or international law
- content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
- content that, in our sole discretion, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using and/or benefiting from our Services, including, without limitation, User Content that contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- content that in any way refers to or depicts persons under 18 years of age
- content that attempts to disrupt the Site or Services
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Wachete s.r.o. a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Wachete s.r.o. the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Wachete s.r.o. or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Wachete s.r.o. reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Wachete s.r.o.’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
[Notwithstanding Wachete s.r.o.’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Wachete s.r.o. does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Wachete s.r.o. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Wachete s.r.o. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Wachete s.r.o. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any legal issues caused by crawling websites or using content from this websites
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- death or personal injury caused by Wachete s.r.o.’s by using this website or it's data
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Wachete s.r.o.
These limitations of liability apply even if Wachete s.r.o. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Wachete s.r.o. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Wachete s.r.o.’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Wachete s.r.o.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Wachete s.r.o..
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Wachete s.r.o. and undertake to keep Wachete s.r.o. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Wachete s.r.o. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Wachete s.r.o.’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Wachete s.r.o. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Wachete s.r.o.’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Wachete s.r.o. may take such action as Wachete s.r.o. deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Wachete s.r.o. may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Wachete s.r.o. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Wachete s.r.o.’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Wachete s.r.o. in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Czech Republic’s law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Czech Republic.